- Technology company Datametrex AI (DM) has been awarded two artificial intelligence-related contracts, worth an initial C$150,000 combined
- Under the first contract, the company will provide tech support to South Korea’s largest airport, Incheon International Airport
- Datametrex has also been awarded a contract to provide job automation scheduling for ABL Life Insurance
- The company has already begun work on the second contract, and is negotiating to further expand its scope
- Datametrex AI is down 3.85 per cent and is currently trading for 12 cents per share
Technology company Datametrex AI (DM) has been awarded two artificial intelligence-related contracts, worth an initial C$150,000 combined.
The first pilot contract secured by the company is from Incheon International Airport Corporation. Incheon International Airport, also known as Seoul Airport, is located west of Incheon city and South Korea’s capital city Seoul.
The airport consists of two terminals and 111 boarding gates, with 44 in Terminal 1, 30 in Concourse A, and 37 in Terminal 2. Last year alone, these gates saw over 70.8 million passengers pass through them.
Incheon has been rated as one of the cleanest airports in the world, and is highly regarded as an international transit airport.
Incheon Airport is the primary airport serving Seoul, as well as the largest airport in South Korea. The airport employs over 40,000 people including airport management staff, security personnel, and system managers.
Under its tech support contract, Datametrex will provide Incheon International Airport with artificial intelligence for job automation scheduling.
Once operational, the system will feature integrated batch job management, a flexible approval system, efficient calendar management, security, optimal performance, and other features which manage file transfer functions.
The company will also provide AI for job automation scheduling under its second contract, with ABL Life Insurance. Datametrex has in fact already begun work on this contract, and is currently negotiating to further expand its scope.
With these negotiations ongoing, the company hopes to eventually provide additional services to ABL in the future.
Datametrex AI is down 3.85 per cent and is trading for 12 cents per share, as of 11:48am EST.