- Datametrex AI Limited (DM) has signed a $250,000 contract with a Canadian tech company to deploy its NexaIntelligence platform
- NexaIntelligence is a social-media discovery and monitoring platform for those who need to extract actionable insights to inform decision-making
- Companies are leveraging AI to help them get a leg up on who is saying what on social media and pinpointing crypto winners and losers
- Datametrex AI Limited is a technology-focused company with exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Datametrex AI Limited (DM) opened trading at C$0.18 per share
Datametrex AI Limited (DM) has entered into a $250,000 contract with a Canadian tech company.
Under the contract, Datametrex will be deploying its Nexology AI, NexaIntelligence platform to provide analysis and understanding of social media influencers in the crypto-assets space.
NexaIntelligence is a social-media discovery and monitoring platform for those who need to extract actionable insights to inform decision-making. The system collects and analyses data from Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, blogs, web forums, online news sites, Google Alerts and RSS feeds to deliver qualitative analyses based on quantitative and qualitative data.
Many investor eyes have turned to the subject of crypto on social media which can have an impact on crypto markets and the price rise of a specific coin. Companies are looking to find these influencers to better understand the conversation around Bitcoin and altcoins.
Social media is designed specifically to attract whoever is reading it with algorithms, so when one sees a post from people who are like them and speak in a way they can relate to, they feel closer to the subject. This creates a challenge as anyone can set themselves up as a financial influencer or finfluencer.
In April of this year, the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority warned social media sites that it may take action if they continue to allow the promotion of risky, and sometimes fraudulent, investments in crypto to inexperienced investing consumers.
“Companies are looking to AI to help connect their business to their services by getting a leg up on who is saying what on social media and pinpointing and summarizing crypto winners and losers and the meaning of conversations without human being input, but tapping AI,” stated Marshall Gunter, CEO of Datametrex.
Datametrex AI Limited is a technology-focused company with exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Nexalogy. Datametrex’s mission is to provide tools that support companies in fulfilling their operational goals with predictive and preventive technologies.
Datametrex AI Limited (DM) opened trading at C$0.18 per share.