- Danavation Technologies (DVN) confirms the second installation of digital smart labels at Ace Hardware location in South Carolina
- The Heuser family owns ace hardware
- This second installation into the Pawley’s Island location was confirmed shortly after the first installation
- This recent move from Danavation helps the company push further into the U.S. market through expansion
- Ace Hardware is a community-minded organization with over 5,000 stores worldwide
- Danavation Technologies (DVN) is up 4 per cent, trading at C$0.26 at 2:27 pm EST
Danavation Technologies (DVN) has installed Digital Smart Labels at an Ace Hardware location in South Carolina.
The Heuser family owns Ace Hardware. This installation at the Pawley’s Island location was confirmed shortly after the first installation.
While still early, Heuser has confirmed the results of their digital tag initiative have proven successful and demonstrated results on track with internal modelling.
In addition to the automated price updating feature that saves time in person-hours, the Heuser owners are including improved inventory control by displaying the quantity-on-hand right on the Digital Smart Label to quickly identify shortages and enhance inventory accuracy.
Bob Heuser, Owner of the Pawley’s Island Ace Hardware location, said, “While a system like this may seem more cost-intensive up-front, we’ve determined it’s equivalent to hiring an employee for three years who never takes a day off, or a sick day, or goes on vacation.”
“After three years, it is [pretty much] free and has paid for itself. As we’re all trying to hire people right now, this was an easy move and offered a clear return on investment,” continued Heuser.
Ace Hardware is a community-minded organization with over 5,000 stores worldwide, independently owned and operated by local Ace retail entrepreneurs.
Danavation’s Digital Smart Labels and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution help automate in-store operations and drive improved margins by enhancing staff efficiency and reducing costs associated with inaccurate shelf pricing.
“Danavation is extremely pleased to continue building on existing relationships with retailers operating under the Ace Hardware brand, particularly Bob Heuser and his family in South Carolina,” said John Ricci, CEO of Danavation.
Danavation Technologies is a Canadian-based Internet of Things (IoT) technology company providing micro e-paper displays to organizations across North America.
Danavation Technologies (DVN) is up 4 per cent, trading at C$0.26 at 2:27 pm EST.