- Cybeats Technologies Corp. (CYBT) appointed Detroit-based Damon Mark to the position of Director of Sales
- Mr. Mark brings more than 20 years of sales experience across a wide range of cybersecurity and software industries to Cybeats
- Damon graduated from Hillsdale with a Bachelor’s Degree in Science and began his career in technical sales
- Cybeats is a cybersecurity company providing SBOM management and software supply chain intelligence technology
- Cybeats Technologies Corp. (CYBT) opened trading at C$1.32 per share
Cybeats Technologies Corp. (CYBT) appointed Detroit-based Damon Mark to the position of Director of Sales.
The appointment of the 20-year sales veteran supports the acceleration of commercial operations in the U.S., and specifically the automotive security sector.
Damon Mark commented on the opportunity,
“Joining Cybeats at such a critical period of SBOM adoption and industry-wide shifts toward transparency over one’s software supply chain is very exciting. Cybeats has built a best-in-class solution with SBOM Studio and is already recognized in the industry for its market-leading capabilities. I look forward to quickly sharing this amazing solution with my existing automotive network and the broader industry at large.”
Mr. Mark comes with more than 20 years of sales experience and growing market share for companies across a diverse set of cybersecurity and software industries. He specializes in the automotive cybersecurity and smart building technology sectors. Damon graduated from Hillsdale with a Bachelor’s Degree in Science and began his career in technical sales. He managed 30 per cent, or US$13 million, in corporate sales at once Michigan-based Xycom automation. Mr. Mark successfully sold Trillium Secure’s first product to a major North American OEM and also sold Escrypt’s first cybersecurity product to the energy market sector. Damon was previously a sales director for a global smart cities cybersecurity marketplace based in Waterloo, Ontario, and sold the first automotive cybersecurity product to a U.S.-based customer for a major Israeli cybersecurity company.
Damon brings an extensive automotive network and sales experience to continue growing Cybeats’ pipeline of automotive industry opportunities.
Cybeats is a cybersecurity company providing SBOM management and software supply chain intelligence technology. It helps organizations manage risk, meet compliance requirements, and secure their software from procurement to development and operation.
Cybeats Technologies Corp. (CYBT) opened trading at C$1.32 per share.