- Seventy-five per cent of organizations that completed SBOM Studio pilot evaluations have signed commercial licence agreements
- Cybeats has announced several commercial agreements with Fortune 500 customers over the past two months
- Cybeats’ SBOM Studio is designed to manage and distribute software bill of materials (SBOMs) in a single platform
- Cybeats Technologies Corp is a software supply chain intelligence technology provider
- Cybeats Technologies Corp. (CYBT) opened trading at C$1.43
Cybeats Technologies (CYBT) reports that 75 per cent of organizations that completed SBOM Studio pilot evaluations have signed commercial licence agreements.
Cybeats has announced several commercial agreements with Fortune 500 customers over the past two months, including its third major contract in the industrial technology sector and a contract with a top medical device company.
“Our high success rate in converting SBOM Studio pilots into commercial sales is driven by the immediate value our solution provides to customers from Day 1 of deployment,” said Dmitry Raidman, CTO of Cybeats.
“Many are able to generate SBOMs, but managing and operationalizing those SBOMs at a global scale is a new practice for everyone. Our customer feedback is consistent in that SBOM Studio’s features, and capabilities meet and exceed their SBOM management needs.”
Bob Lyle, CRO, Cybeats added,
“Achieving a strong pilot conversion rate is a critically important metric that validates the value organizations get from SBOM Studio and demonstrates our ability to win over large enterprise clients. Converting 75 per cent of pilots from a wide variety of industry verticals positions us well to rapidly scale our commercial growth from our growing pipeline of large opportunities.”
The six previously announced contracts comprising the 75 per cent conversion rate include:
- A three-year contract with a building automation and technology company
- Annual SaaS contract with global medical device and diagnostics leader
- A three-year agreement with a global leader in energy management and digital automation
- Annual SaaS contract with industrial technology company
- Two-year software licence with Integral Ad Sciences
- SaaS licence contract with a cryptocurrency exchange
Cybeats’ SBOM Studio is a comprehensive solution designed to manage and distribute software bill of materials (SBOMs) in a single platform. It provides organizations with a centralized view of cybersecurity vulnerabilities, enabling them to improve the visibility and security of their software supply chain.
Cybeats is an SBOM management and software supply chain intelligence technology provider, helping organizations manage risk and meet compliance and security software from procurement and development through to operation.
Cybeats Technologies Corp. (CYBT) opened trading at C$1.43.