- Curaleaf Holdings Inc. (CURA) announces the launch of Plant Precision
- Plant Precision is a curated collection of edibles, plus a topical gel designed to target specific wellness categories
- Curaleaf says it recognized this need and created an approachable line for the newer wellness-oriented consumer
- 69 percent of Americans say they would be “more likely to use cannabis as a health solution if it came in small, controlled doses.”
- Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis
- Curaleaf Holdings Inc. (CURA) was down 1.38 per cent trading at C$7.83 as of 2:36 pm EDT
Curaleaf Holdings (CURA) has introduced Plant Precision – a curated collection of edibles and a topical gel designed to target specific wellness categories.
According to a Curaleaf / Harris Poll survey, 69 per cent of Americans say, “they would be more likely to use cannabis as a health solution if it came in small, controlled doses.”
Curaleaf says it recognized this need and created an approachable line for the newer wellness-oriented consumer featuring gummy edibles offering low, customizable doses of THC and high doses of non-psychoactive therapeutic minor cannabinoids like CBD, cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinoid (CBN), and tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and a quickly absorbent tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) topical gel.
According to the company, Plant Precision allows consumers to explore a range of potentially therapeutic destinations such as:
- Balance – an apple-flavored gummy containing 2.5 milligrams (mg) THC and 10mg CBD for waking up, winding down, or providing a moment of calm
- Slumber – a cherry-flavored gummy containing 2.5mg THC and 10mg CBN which could be a helpful addition to a nighttime routine to help fall (and stay) asleep
- Soothe –a pineapple-flavored gummy containing 2.5mg THC and 10mg CBG for rebounding after travel, long workouts, or long weekends
- Boost – a lemon-flavored gummy containing 2.5mg THC and 10mg THCV for starting your day with a little extra buzz
- Relieve – a high absorbing topical gel with 100 per cent THC designed to rapidly ease tension with a 30 to 45-minute onset time
Curaleaf says that the minor cannabinoids featured in Plant Precision gummies are non-psychoactive and do not create the euphoric feeling like THC does, but instead interact differently with the human receptor systems yielding different biological effects.
The Plant Precision gummies utilize liposomal encapsulation – a technology that envelopes the cannabinoid molecules, to help maximize every milligram.
The Plant Precision Topical Gel was engineered using hydro-alcoholic technology to facilitate the delivery of cannabinoids through the skin and contains 650mg of total THC – higher than nearly all marketed THC topicals.
Matt Darin, CEO of Curaleaf, commented,
“With Plant Precision we wanted to create a simplified way people can incorporate cannabis into their daily health and wellness routines. These products empower people to explore cannabis beyond THC and CBD and offers more customizable solutions on how the plant can best serve a consumer’s personalized needs.”
Plant Precision products will initially launch at Curaleaf locations in five U.S. states now through August.
Curaleaf Holdings Inc. (CURA) was down 1.38 per cent trading at C$7.83 as of 2:36 pm EDT.