- Vinergy Capital Inc. has announced that the company has signed an agreement with Octagon Media for an investor marketing program
- The company has also closed its previously-announced private placement for C$1,545,850.05
- The proceeds will go towards continuing the company’s capital investment program and for general working capital
- Vinergy Capital is a Canada-based investment company that primarily invests in cannabis companies.
- Vinergy Capital (VIN) is up 3.92 per cent and is trading at $0.265 per share
In addition to closing its non-brokered private placement, Vinergy Capital Inc. has signed an agreement with Octagon Media for an investor marketing program.
Octagon Media Corp / Wall Street Reporter is an investor relation and news site.
Vinergy is partnering with Octagon Media to advance the company’s digital media and investor awareness.
The company has agreed to pay Octagon US$125,000 and will grant Octagon 1,200,000 stock options at $0.26 per share for the six-month marketing program.
Pursuant to the over-subscribed private placement, the company issued 10,305,667 units at C$0.15 per unit for C$1,545,850.05, which is over and above the $1.5 million laid out in the initial offering.
Each unit consists of one common share and half of one transferrable common share purchase warrant.
Each warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one additional share at $0.25 per share on or before April 14, 2023.
Vinergy has the right to accelerate that expiry if the closing price of the shares is at or exceeds $0.50 for a period of ten consecutive trading days.
The company has also paid an eligible finders cash commission of up to $31,848 or 6% of the aggregate proceeds from the sale.
Vinergy intends to use the proceeds to continue the company’s capital investment program and for general working capital.
Vinergy Capital is a Canada-based investment company that primarily invests in cannabis companies.
Vinergy Capital (VIN) is up 3.92 per cent and is trading at $0.265 per share as of 12:02 pm ET.