- Colliers has released its first Global Impact Report
- The report highlights its commitment to embedding environmental, social and corporate governance best practices across the organization
- The company aims to focus on helping the environment, engaging people and communities, and acting with honesty and integrity
- Colliers International Group is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company
- Colliers (CIGI) is down 0.02 per cent and is trading at $128.34 per share
Colliers has released its first Global Impact Report highlighting the company's commitment to environmental, social and corporate governance best practices.
In the coming months, Colliers will conduct a materiality assessment to understand the firm’s greatest opportunities to effect positive change.
The company will also establish a comprehensive strategy with measurable targets for 2021.
Jay Hennick, Global Chairman and CEO of Colliers, commented,
“In 2020, we saw the world rally around important themes like diversity, health and the environment that are shaping how we operate.”
“This backdrop reaffirms that, as leaders in our industry, building a better future for our business, people, clients and communities has never been more important. The 2020 Global Impact Report is a great first step in that direction.”
The company has identified three key focus areas:
- Helping the environment;
- Engaging people and communities; and
- Acting with honesty and integrity.
Becky Finley, Global Chief Brand & People Officer added,
"ESG is the blueprint to doing what’s right, a core value at Colliers.”
“In developing this report, it was humbling to see so many ESG initiatives already in action in our operations around the world. While we are pleased with our progress, we are eager to unify our efforts and create a globally aligned, measurable strategy.”
Colliers International Group is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company.
Colliers (CIGI) is down 0.02 per cent and is trading at $128.34 per share as of 12:49 pm ET.