- A potentially significant broad mineralized zone from sampling taken at Olympus Target
- Additional high-grade gold and silver assay results from channel samples taken at Olympus
- A “noteworthy discovery”, 182.45 metres @ 1.15 g/t gold equivalent (true horizontal width)
- Drilling to Commence in August
- All samples drilled at 100 per cent company-owned Guayabales project in Caldas, Colombia
- Collective Mining Ltd. (CNL) is up 3.70 per cent on the day, trading at $2.80 per share at 10:41 am EDT
Collective Mining (CNL) has discovered a potentially significant broad mineralized zone at the company’s 100 per cent owned Guayabales project in Caldas, Colombia.
The company also reported additional high-grade gold and silver assay results from channel samples taken at the Olympus target.
A noteworthy discovery drill hole from the northern area of Olympus was announced by the company in March 2022, with OLC-3 yielding 302 metres @ 1.11 g/t AuEq from near surface.
Olympus is one of the eight porphyry-related targets within a three-by-four-kilometre cluster area generated by the Company through grassroots exploration at the Guayabales project.
As part of its fully funded 20,000-plus metre drill program for 2022, three diamond drill rigs are currently operating at the Apollo target, which is located approximately 800 metres south-southeast of Olympus.
Furthermore, additional rigs have been secured to begin the Phase II program at Olympus, with the first hole anticipated to commence drilling from underground in August 2022.
Collective Mining Ltd. (CNL) is up 3.70 per cent on the day, percent trading at $2.80 per share at 10:41 am EDT.