- Clear Blue Technologies International (CBLU) has begun fulfilling a contract project for the City of Allentown in Pennsylvania
- The company has delivered over 80 Illumient Smart Off-Grid power systems, to help light part of the American Parkway
- Clear Blue is taking on the project in partnership with a long-term regional partner, Metro-Tech Sales & Consulting
- The contract has a total value of C$650,000, which includes an aggregate $285,000 in revenues over the next three years
- Clear Blue Technologies International is up 33.33 per cent and is currently trading for 32 cents per share
Clear Blue Technologies (CBLU) has begun fulfilling a contract project for the City of Allentown in Pennsylvania.
The company has delivered over 80 Illumient Smart Off-Grid power systems, to help light two miles of the American Parkway. The Parkway is a major road which runs through Allentown in Pennsylvania, which the City is resolved to making safer.
Clear Blue’s lighting solution will make the Parkway safer for motorists, pedestrians, bicyclists, and transit readers all year round. All systems have been shipped, with installations expected to kick off over the next few months.
Clear Blue’s three-year contract has a total value of C$650,000. This includes $95,000 in annual revenue over the next three years, totalling $285,000 in recurring revenues.
This project for the City of Allentown is just the most recent of several major contracts which the company has had this year with its long-term regional partner, Metro-Tech.
Clear Blue’s CEO, Miriam Tuerk, commented on the opportunity presented by this latest contract, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We are pleased to show the versatility of Illumient Smart Off-Grid Solar Lighting with its application to another large highway development project in partnership with Metro-Tech,” she said.
“This really demonstrates the benefit of cost-effective, easy-to-install and remotely manageable roadway lighting solutions for North American cities,” she added.
Miriam went on to say that the company looks forward to rolling out more exciting projects with Metro-Tech in the future.
Clear Blue Technologies International is up 33.33 per cent is and trading for 32 cents per share, as of 2:58pm EST.