- Cannabis company, Choom Holdings (CSE:CHOO) is launching its flagship retail store in Vancouver, British Columbia
- The new store will offer cannabis products from local licensed producers in British Columbia, as well as others
- This launch is part of Choom’s plan to expand across Canada over next three to five years
- The company already has two Choom stores in British Columbia, and intends to open more in future
- Choom Holdings (CHOO) is up 5.56 per cent and is currently trading at 9.5 cents per share
Cannabis company, Choom Holdings (CSE:CHOO) is launching its flagship retail store in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The new store is located in the same neighbourhood as Vancouver’s Olympic Village.
Choom’s new retail location will highlight popular cannabis products from local licensed producers in British Columbia, as well as others.
It will also offer products from leading North American brands, including Whistler Cannabis, San Raphael ’71, and Dosist.
While this is not Choom’s first location in British Columbia, the store will be the jewel in the company’s provincial crown. The flagship location is outfitted with premium furnishings and offers click-and-collect services.
This launch is the next step in Choom’s plan to expand across Canada in the next three to five years. The company recently acquired a flagship location in Niagara Falls, Ontario, which advanced this goal.
Choom already has two cannabis stores in Vancouver, British Columbia, located in Kitsilano and Yaletown. The company intends to open six more stores in the province in the future.
The company’s CEO, Corey Gillion, commented on the new store launch.
“Today, the Choom team celebrates another exciting milestone with the opening of our flagship store in our hometown of Vancouver, B.C.
“Thanks to the world-class, retail expertise of our team, we are excited to share a reinvigorated version of the Choom brand, one that is founded on providing an elevated retail experience, positioning Choom as a leader in the retail cannabis space,” he said.
Choom Holdings (CHOO) is up 5.56 per cent and is trading for 9.5 cents per share at 10:25am EDT.