- Charlotte’s Web Holdings (TSX:CWEB) has appointed newcomer David Panter as the company’s Chief Operating Officer
- David brings over 20 years of experience in global supply chains to his new role
- David will be responsible for overseeing the company’s new manufacturing and distribution facility
- Company CEO Deanie Elsner called David a natural fit for Charlotte’s Web, which is mapping out its international expansion strategy
- Charlotte’s Web Holdings (CWEB) is down 7.66 per cent, and is currently trading for $4.10 per share
Hemp company Charlotte’s Web Holdings (TSX:CWEB) is appointing David Panter to the position of Chief Operating Officer.
The appointment will take effect immediately.
David, a newcomer to the company, brings over 20 years of experience in broad global supply chains to the role.
He has previously worked for leading cosmetic, agriculture, pharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer packaged goods companies. These include big brand names including Estée Lauder Company, Luxottica Retail, Campbell Soup Company, and Tyco Healthcare/Covidien.
Across the course of his career, David has led manufacturing facilities, quality, distribution, and warehouse locations across multiple product categories. He has also been responsible for transforming operations through continuous improvement, coaching, strategy development, and tactical execution.
Most recently, David worked at the Estée Lauder Company, where he was responsible for optimising the global supply chain. This included the manufacturing locations and distribution networks in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
In his new role at Charlotte’s Web, David will oversee the company’s new 137,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility. This will include production, extraction, quality engineering, environmental health and safety, supply planning, process and facility engineering, contract manufacturing, continuous improvement, and customer fulfillment operations.
David will report directly to the company’s CEO, Deanie Elsner. Deanie stated that David is a natural fit for the company, which is mapping out its international expansion strategy.
“David’s proven track record in global supply chain optimisation and operational excellence across multiple industries makes him a valuable and timely addition to our top-tier management team,” she said.
Charlotte’s Web Holdings (CWEB) is down 7.66 per cent, and is currently trading for $4.10 per share as of 3:16pm EST.