- Champion Gaming Group Inc. (TSXV:PMO.H) have announced the completion of a reverse takeover transaction
- Shares were consolidated on a one post-consolidation to four pre-consolidation basis
- Champion Gaming Group will issue former shareholders shares at a deemed price of $0.25 per share
- Registered holders of pre-consolidation common shares were mailed letters of transmittal
- Champion Gaming Group Inc. (PMO.H) are not being traded as of 3:16 pm EST
Champion Gaming Group (PMO.H) formerly known as Prime City One Capital Corp., has completed a previously announced business combination.
Until the TSXV has issued the final bulletin, the shares remain halted for trading. Trading is expected to continue on or around December 2, 2021, under the new symbol “WAGR”.
Prior to the transaction, a name change took place and shares were consolidated on a one post-consolidation share for every four pre-consolidation shares basis.
Champion Gaming Group will issue former shareholders shares at a deemed price of $0.25.
Upon the completion of the transaction, the board of directors for Champion Gaming Group Inc. will consist of: Kenneth Hershman, Sean O’Leary, David Lubotta, Paxton Baker and Cameron Wickham. And the management is to be made up of Kenneth Hershman (Chief Executive Officer), John Barkeley (Chief Financial Officer), Sean O’Leary (President) and Frank Frigo (Chief Innovation Officer).
Registered holders of pre-consolidation shares were mailed letters of transmittal, which provided instructions on how to proceed.
Non-registered holders are asked to contact their intermediaries.
Champion Gaming Group Inc. (PMO.H) is not being traded as of 3:16 pm EST.