- Century Fire Protection (FSV) acquires Chesapeake Sprinkler
- Further enhances Mid-Atlantic geographic footprint
- Chesapeake provides installation, inspection, maintenance and testing services for fire sprinkler and alarm systems
- The transaction is suppose to expand geographic footprint within the Mid-Atlantic U.S. region
- FirstService Corporation (FSV) is down 0.19 per cent ,trading at C$218.16 at 3:43 pm EST
FirstService Corporation (FSV) subsidiary, Century Fire Protection, has acquired Chesapeake Sprinkler Company, Inc.
Headquartered in Odenton, Maryland, Chesapeake is a market-leading full-service fire protection company serving the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas and surrounding regions.
Chesapeake provides installation, inspection, maintenance and testing services for fire sprinkler and alarm systems to a wide variety of corporate and government clients.
Tim Anderson, CEO, and other members of the leadership team will continue to run day-to-day operations. “This transaction fulfills a key priority to expand our geographic footprint within the Mid-Atlantic U.S. region,” said Scott Tutterow, CEO of Century.
“Chesapeake brings a strong service reputation, market-leading position and long-standing client relationships. We are excited to add their capabilities and expertise to drive further growth in our combined operations.” added Tutterow.
FirstService Corporation is a leader in the property services sector, serving its customers through two industry-leading service platforms.
FirstService Corporation (FSV) is down 0.19 per cent , trading at C$218.16 at 3:43 pm EST.