- Central African Gold (CAGR) has engaged two internationally recognized leaders, EcoMetrix and Inerjys Ventures to advance its carbon credit program in the DRC
- EcoMetrix Africa is a sustainability consulting and carbon financing firm helping identify Carbon Credit standards to support efforts in the DRC
- Inerjys Ventures, a cleantech investment firm and green project developer, has been engaged to assist in structuring the CAGR carbon plan
- Central African is a natural resource company focused on the development and operation of mineral projects in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Central African Gold Inc. (CAGR) opened trading at C$0.175 per share
Central African Gold (CAGR) has engaged two internationally recognized leaders, EcoMetrix and Inerjys Ventures.
The partnership will support the company’s objectives of environmental sustainability, sustainable revenue, and social commitments to domestic employment in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
EcoMetrix Africa, a sustainability consulting and carbon financing firm, is assessing each potential activity’s economic and technical attractiveness, their mitigation, impact, and contribution to the core business activities of CAGR. EcoMetrix is also helping identify Carbon Credit standards that best serve the overall ESG strategy and have the regulatory scale to support efforts in the DRC. CAGR will be selecting initiatives based on the Carbon Credit value, environmental and socio-economic impact, and the cost/benefit analysis of their implementation with the assistance of Inerjys Ventures.
Inerjys Ventures, a cleantech investment firm and green project developer, has been engaged to assist in structuring the CAGR carbon plan (CAP), and implementing an operational plan that involves technology suppliers, off-takers, and funding partners. Inerjys’ activity in the cleantech venture space provides CAGR access to breakthrough technologies that are proven in the field but still somewhat unknown to most project developers. The combination of these latest technologies that provide cost efficiency and performance optimization with the right structuring and financial model, will allow CAGR to implement “ESG as a business”, a secondary revenue stream all while building the local economy and mitigating carbon emissions.
A carbon credit is a tradable permit or certificate that provides the holder of the credit with the right to emit one ton of carbon dioxide or an equivalent of another greenhouse gas and is essentially an offset for industries producing green-house gas.
Central African Gold is a natural resource company focused on the exploration and operation of battery metal copper, cobalt, and nickel mineral projects in the DRC.
The implementation of a carbon credit program will complement battery metals operations and meet important ESG requirements.
Central African Gold Inc. (CAGR) opened trading at C$0.175 per share.