- Celestica Inc. (TSX:CLS) has scheduled its Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting for Wednesday, April 29th 2020.
- The meeting will take place at the Novotel Toronto North York Hotel in Ontario, at 9:30am EDT.
- Celestica has set Friday, March 13th 2020 as the record date for determining the shareholders who can receive notice of, and vote at the meeting.
- Shareholders in Celestica should receive the company’s proxy statement and related materials by mid-March.
- Celestica’s share price is up 2.74 per cent, with shares trading at $12.00 apiece.
Electronics manufacturer Celestica Inc (CLS) has announced the date for their Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting.
The company has scheduled the meeting for 9:30am Eastern Daylight Time, on Wednesday, April 29th 2020.
Shareholders in the company will meet at the Novotel Toronto North York Hotel, in North York, Ontario.
Friday, March 13th 2020 is the record date for determining the shareholders who are entitled to receive notice of the meeting, and vote at said meeting.
Celestica shareholders are likely to receive the company’s proxy statement and other related materials by mid-March.
According to company President and CEO Rob Mionis, Celestica solidly executed its business strategy in 2019’s fourth quarter. The company expects to kick off 2020 with improved financial results.
Celestica’s share price is up 2.74 per cent, with shares trading at $12.00 apiece.