- CBD Global Sciences (CSE:CBDN) has launched a line of edible cannabis-infused gummies
- CBD Global is launching the gummy line under its cannabis brand, Aethics
- The gummies will come in various flavours and doses, with each containing 10 to 25 milligrams of CBD hemp extract
- The company can currently manufacture up to 4 million units per week, with a product development service offering whichever shape and flavour customers prefer
- CBD Global’s share price is up 2.04 per cent, and is currently trading at $0.25 per share
CBD Global Sciences (CSE:CBDN) has announced the launch of the company’s new line of edible cannabis-infused gummies.
The newly established line will provide convenient, bite-sized portions of cannabidiol hemp extract, available in full spectrum and broad spectrum formats.
The gummies come in various flavours and doses, with each gummy containing 10 to 25 milligrams of CBD hemp extract.
CBD Global plans to launch the new line of CBD gummies under the company’s cannabis brand, Aethics.
The company is providing full service private label of the gummies to select partners, and will offer complete start-to-finish product development processes.
Currently, the company has the capacity to manufacture up to 4 million gummy units per week. The gummies can be produced in the shapes and flavours that customers most prefer.
Company CEO and President, Brad Wyatt, expressed CBD Global’s enthusiasm for the launch.
“We are excited to offer a new line of high-quality products under our own Aethics brand, and to our growing list of distribution partners,” he said.
“We will continue to add high-quality products to our line-up, and will listen to our customers’ and partners’ needs in the ever-changing CBD marketplace,” Brad pledged.
Current forecasts suggest that the market for gummy wellness vitamins will continue to rise as CBD-infused gummies grow in popularity. According to Transparency Market Research, the gummy vitamins market could be worth as much as C$7.7 billion by 2029.
CBD Global’s share price is up 2.04 per cent, and is currently trading at $0.25 per share, as of 12:21pm EST.