- The Alkaline Water Company’s (WTER) entire A88CBD product portfolio will be carried in 17 of CBD Emporium’s retail stores
- The products will also become available through CBD Emporium’s e-commerce website online
- The Alkaline Water Company’s A88CBD range of topical and ingestible hemp-derived products includes salves, creams, gummies, and tinctures
- In addition to stocking products, the partnership between the companies also covers co-branded marketing campaigns
- The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) is up 4.04 per cent and is currently trading at C$2.83 per share
The Alkaline Water Company’s (WTER) entire A88CBD product portfolio will be carried in 17 of CBD Emporium’s retail stores.
CBD Emporium is a retail chain which offers a range of CBD brands and products, as well as its own brand-labelled products. The company currently has 25 retail store locations throughout the United States.
Through a new partnership, 17 of those brick-and-mortar stores will stock The Alkaline Water Company’s CBD products range. The products will also become available to customers through CBD Emporium’s e-commerce website online.
In addition to stocking the company’s A88CBD product range instore and online, CBD Emporium has also agreed to co-branded marketing campaigns.
The Alkaline Water Company’s full A88CBD portfolio provides a variety of topical and ingestible hemp-derived consumer products. These include a CBD muscle salve, CBD hand and foot cream, CBD vegan gummies, tinctures, and more.
The Alkaline Water Company’s President and CEO, Richard Wright, commented on the company’s new agreement with CBD Emporium.
“We’re excited about A88CBD’s partnership with CBD Emporium, which represents the largest order to date for our in-demand A88CBD products.
“Our online presence has been increasing, and we’re equally thrilled to be expanding our national presence with brick-and-mortar retailers like CBD Emporium.
“Emporium is a fast-growing retail chain with storefronts across the US. Given their ambitious expansion plans, we look forward to serving their growing customer base,” he said.
CBD Emporium’s CEO, John Flanders, also welcomed the collaboration between the two companies.
“Our mission is to connect best-of-breed brands with customers who value quality. We cannot be more thrilled to add A88CBD to our offerings. We look forward to a long and fruitful partnership,” he said.
The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) is up 4.04 per cent and is trading at C$2.83 per share at 2:12pm EDT.