- Cassiar Gold Corp. (GLDC) released assay results from an additional six diamond drill holes of the 2022 exploration program completed at the Taurus Deposit
- The exploration focus of the drilling targeted high-priority areas at the Taurus Deposit, significant vein prospects at Cassiar South and additional brownfields opportunities on the property
- Six drill holes totalling 2,262 metres intersected multi-metre intercepts of gold mineralization above the 0.5 g/t Au cutoff grade of 2022 inferred mineral resource at Taurus, confirming historical results and demonstrating the expansion potential of mineralization
- Cassiar Gold Corp. (GLDC) opened trading at C$0.57 per share
Cassiar Gold Corp. (GLDC) released assay results from an additional six diamond drill holes of the 2022 exploration program completed at the Taurus Deposit.
The company’s 2022 program included 70 drill holes and more than 23,000 metres of diamond drilling that began in June and recently finished in October. The exploration focus of the drilling targeted high-priority areas at the Taurus Deposit, significant vein prospects at Cassiar South and additional brownfield opportunities on the property.
Six drill holes totalling 2,262 metres intersected multi-metre intercepts of gold mineralization above the 0.5 g/t Au cutoff grade of 2022 inferred mineral resource at Taurus, confirming historical results and demonstrating the expansion potential of mineralization.
- Drill hole 22TA-158 at Taurus West intersected 72.3 metres of 1.09 g/t Au from 337 metres downhole, extending mineralization 50 metres beyond the extent of the inferred mineral resource open pit shell
- Drill hole 22TA-152 at Taurus Central intersected multiple intervals of gold mineralization, including:
- 20.2 metres of 1.33 g/t Au from 157.4 metres downhole outside the current resource grade shell, including 0.45 metre of 25.90 g/t Au
- 29.1 metres of 1.17 g/t Au from 279.7 metres downhole expanding deeper areas of mineralization outside of the inferred mineral resource pit shell
- Taurus Central drill hole 22TA-149 intersected 36.8 metres of 1.30 g/t Au from 8.2 metres downhole, including 5.3 metres of 4.09 g/t Au, confirming near-surface mineralization encountered in historical drill holes
Marco Roque, President and CEO of Cassiar Gold sat down with Sabrina Cuthbert to discuss these results.
Significant 2022 drilling results from Taurus Deposit based on a >0.5 g/t cutoff.
|Target Area||Drill hole||
||17.0||25.9||8.85 m||1.16 g/t Au|
||37.5||44.5||7.05 m||0.73 g/t Au|
||66.0||70.2||4.20 m||3.40 g/t Au|
|incl.||67.5||67.8||0.35 m||19.60 g/t Au|
||85.7||93.0||7.30 m||2.95 g/t Au|
|incl.||86.2||86.9||0.70 m||27.70 g/t Au|
||218.8||227.5||8.75 m||0.53 g/t Au|
||269.9||281.8||11.90 m||0.93 g/t Au|
||336.0||361.3||25.30 m||1.18 g/t Au|
||34.8||46.5||11.70 m||0.88 g/t Au|
||337.0||409.2||72.25 m||1.09 g/t Au|
||8.2||44.9||36.75 m||1.30 g/t Au|
|incl.||29.1||34.4||5.29 m||4.09 g/t Au|
||25.1||31.6||6.50 m||0.69 g/t Au|
||75.6||79.0||3.45 m||1.73 g/t Au|
||104.2||112.4||8.15 m||2.71 g/t Au|
||incl.||104.2||105.6||1.35 m||15.45 g/t Au|
||131.6||136.2||4.65 m||1.51 g/t Au|
||8.0||14.4||6.45 m||0.80 g/t Au|
||157.4||177.6||20.20 m||1.33 g/t Au|
|incl.||157.4||157.9||0.45 m||25.90 g/t Au|
||265.9||268.7||2.80 m||5.29 g/t Au|
|incl.||266.3||266.9||0.55 m||19.40 g/t Au|
||279.7||308.8||29.05 m||1.17 g/t Au|
||26.5||29.8||3.30 m||2.00 g/t Au|
||69.6||85.5||15.90 m||0.90 g/t Au|
|incl.||72.4||72.9||0.55 m||13.35 g/t Au|
||105.5||106.1||0.60 m||45.20 g/t Au|
||206.0||214.7||8.70 m||0.56 g/t Au|
Cassiar Gold Corp. is a Canadian gold exploration company holding a 100 per cent interest in its flagship Cassiar Gold Property, home to the Taurus Deposit, located in the Cassiar North area in Northern British Columbia. The Taurus Deposit hosts a substantial near-surface, bulk-tonnage inferred gold resource of 1.4 million ounces grading 1.14 g/t Au, open in all directions. The company also holds a 100 per cent interest in the Sheep Creek gold camp located near Salmo, BC.
Cassiar Gold Corp. (GLDC) opened trading at C$0.57 per share.