- Carl Data Solutions (CSE:CRL.CN) subsidiary, FlowWorks, has partnered with the Hach Company’s US Flow Division
- The companies will work together to provide additional monitoring services to The City of Boulder, in Colorado
- The city will use Hach’s and FlowWorks’ technology to better monitor flows in its sewer system
- FlowWorks’ cloud-based solution will also allow the city to access the data remotely
- Before the market opens, Carl Data Solutions (CRL.CN) is trading at 15 cents a share
Carl Data Solutions (CSE:CRL.CN) subsidiary, FlowWorks, has partnered with the Hach Company’s US Flow Division.
The partnership combines Carl’s data collection, storage, and analytics, with Hach’s water testing manufacturing. The companies have teamed up to provide additional monitoring services to The City of Boulder, in Colorado.
Boulder will use Hach’s data delivery services, to monitor the flow of the city’s sewer system more effectively. Data about the sewer flow is essential for managing that particular form of infrastructure.
FlowWorks’ contribution will allow Boulder to analyse infiltration and inflow, set alarms, and act upon the raw collected data.
This will all be accomplished through a single web interface. FlowWorks’ cloud-based solution will allow The City of Boulder to quickly access this data anytime and anywhere.
In related news, Hach has renewed its waste flow monitoring agreement with the City of Dallas. The company will use FlowWorks’ application during this project as well.
FlowWorks’ President, Kevin Marsh, said that the Hach Company has continued to be a great partner for the software company.
“Hach allows us to provide municipalities with a comprehensive flow monitoring solution. As extreme weather and other events that impact these kinds of infrastructure become more frequent, the need for these kinds of services will continue to grow,” he said.
Carl Data Solutions CEO, Greg Johnston, also commented on the collaboration of the company’s subsidiary.
“It’s great to see FlowWorks growing, using Carl’s core product. Our product provides the application with a fast and scalable service for data collection, storage, and retrieval of time series datasets,” he said.
Before the market opens, Carl Data Solutions (CRL.CN) is trading at 15 cents a share.