- Medical software company, CardioComm (TSXV:EKG) is relying on various extensions from securities regulators to submit its periodic filings
- The company is late in filing its annual documents for 2019, and quarterly documents for 2020’s first quarter
- CardioComm take advantage of Ontario’s 45-day extension for filings, and similar blanket relief exemptions in other provinces
- The company hopes to submit its filings in May and June of 2020
- CardioComm (TSXV:EKG) is down 12.50 per cent, and is currently trading for 3.5 cents per share
Medical software company, CardioComm (TSXV:EKG) is relying on various extensions from securities regulators to submit its periodic filings.
The company is late to submit two sets of filings, which include audited or interim financial statements, management’s discussions and analyses, and certifications.
These are the annual documents for the year ending December 31, 2019, and quarterly documents for the three-month period ending March 31, 2020.
CardioComm will take advantage of Ontario’s 45-day extension for filings required on or before June 1, 2020. It will also make use of similar exemptions in other provinces, collectively referred to as the ‘Blanket Relief’.
With these extensions in hand, the company is working hard to file the documents by the newly set deadlines. CardioComm hopes to submit the 2019 annual filings by no later than May 29, 2020. In addition, it plans to submit the filings from 2020’s March quarter by no later than June 19, 2020.
In accordance with Blanket Relief requirements, the company’s management and other insiders will be subject to a trading blackout. This blackout period will last until CardioComm’s filings are submitted and up to date.
The company confirmed that there have been no material developments since it filed its last interim consolidated financial statements.
This last filing was for the period ending September 30, 2019. The only exception in material developments are those which the company has disclosed through its news releases.
CardioComm is down 12.50 per cent, and is currently trading for 3.5 cents per share, as of 1:41pm EDT.