- Mr. Hani Zabaneh has been appointed as Chief Operating Officer of Canadian Nexus Team Ventures
- Mr. Zabaneh will be responsible for corporate governance, risk management, and regulatory compliance
- Mr. Zabaneh is an accomplished business consultant
- For over 20 years Mr. Zabaneh has held both officer and board positions of numerous public companies
- Canadian Nexus Team Ventures Corp. invests in a diversified portfolio of early-stage to mid-level companies
- Canadian Nexus Team Ventures Corp. (TEAM) opened trading at C$0.17 per share
Canadian Nexus Team Ventures (TEAM) has appointed Mr. Hani Zabaneh as Chief Operating Officer.
Hani previously served as a Director of Canadian Nexus.
As COO, Mr. Zabaneh will be responsible for corporate governance, risk management, and regulatory compliance. Additional responsibilities will include the management of external legal and corporate affairs.
Mr. Zabaneh is an accomplished business consultant who specializes in growth funding, mergers and acquisitions, and transitioning companies to public markets.
For over 20 years Mr. Zabaneh has held both officer and board positions of numerous public companies including Summa Silver Corp., Blue Gold Mining, Auryn Resources, and Sigma Lithium Resources Corporation.
Mr. Zabaneh currently sits on several boards of public companies.
Previously, he was a principal at Orange Capital Corp, a boutique investment bank located in Vancouver, BC. He was also Vice President of Corporate Development at Eventbase Technology Inc.
Lastly Mr. Zabaneh was the COO for StockHouse Media Corp, a company that had over 200 employees with 8 offices worldwide.
Mr. Zabaneh holds a Bachelor of Science Honours Degree from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, and an Advanced Diploma from BCIT.
“We are very excited to have Hani re-join our team, business plans and initiatives are one thing to create but another thing to execute on. Having Hani join the team helps us with this execution as we see great opportunities in the future for our Company, welcome to the TEAM Hani,” stated Arni Johannson, CEO.
Canadian Nexus Team Ventures Corp. is an investment issuer that actively invests in a diversified portfolio of early-stage to mid-level companies. Canadian Nexus leverages its extensive network of operators and global thought leaders to provide investors with a unique multi-opportunity portfolio.
Canadian Nexus Team Ventures Corp. (TEAM) opened trading at C$0.17 per share.