- CanadaBis reported a 400 per cent increase in employees over the past nine months
- YOY revenue growth, with a 178 per cent increase in Q1/23 net revenue
- EPS of $0.01 in Q1/23
- Travis McIntyre, CEO of CanadaBis, met with Shoran Devi to discuss the company’s success
- CanadaBis Capital Inc is a cannabis company engaged in the production and sale of recreational cannabis
- CanadaBis Capital Inc. (CANB) opened trading at C$0.105
CanadaBis Capital (CANB) provided an update for shareholders and highlighted its financial performance over the past four quarters.
- 400 per cent increase in employees over the past nine months
- Successful launch of over 274 SKUs across Canada since 2020
- Added automation tools to reduce safety hazards and improve efficiencies
- YOY revenue growth, with Q1/23 net revenue increasing by 178 per cent
- CanadaBis has become profitable over the past two quarters with positive net income of $700,313 in Q1/23
- In Q1/23, CanadaBis reported positive earnings per share of $0.01
Travis McIntyre, CEO of CanadaBis, met with Shoran Devi to discuss the company’s success.
“I am very proud to confirm that with the last financials, our goal to be a profitable, cash-flowing company has been realized as some of our new SKUs have rapidly become top-sellers in their respective categories, and the successful launch of over 274 new products registrations since 2020. We remain committed to developing innovative new products that are in demand by consumers while seeking to maximize efficiencies and reduce safety hazards with the automation of certain operational processes, underpinned by a focused drive to reduce costs through ongoing negotiations with cultivators. We believe steady growth remains the key to our success, evidenced by significant increases in key profitability measures over the past 12 months.”
CanadaBis Capital Inc is a cannabis company engaged in the production and sale of recreational cannabis.
CanadaBis Capital Inc. (CANB) opened trading at C$0.105.