- Cellular concrete manufacturer, CEMATRIX (TSXV:CVX) has released a business update in relation to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis
- As a materials provider for infrastructure and industrial construction, the company qualifies as an essential service, and will continue operating
- The projects of CEMATRIX and its various subsidiaries are all progressing on schedule
- The company has rectified its short-term cash flow needs, in anticipation of possible COVID-19 impacts
- CEMATRIX Corporation (CVX) is up 15.94 per cent, and is currently trading for $0.40 per share
Cellular concrete manufacturer, CEMATRIX (TSXV:CVX) has released a business update in relation to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
The company manufactures and supplies technologically advanced cellular concrete, also known as foam concrete. It is a low-density fill material, which has uses in infrastructure, industrial, and commercial markets.
CEMATRIX’s unique cement-based material is cost-effective and provides thermal protection.
As a materials provider for infrastructure and industrial construction, the company qualifies as an essential business. As such, it is continuing to pour its product in several locations daily.
CEMATRIX has a number of subsidiaries, including CEMATRIX Canada, MixOnSite USA, and Pacific International Grout Company. Currently, all projects of CEMATRIX and its subsidiaries are moving forward on schedule.
Despite its good fortune, the company is well aware that the COVID-19 situation is both serious and evolving. In anticipation of possible future impacts, CEMATRIX has rectified its short-term cash flow needs.
CEMATRIX CEO, Jeff Kendrick, extended his best wishes to those impacted by the virus.
“Our hearts go out to all of our healthcare workers and first responders, their families, all others working in support of them; to our field project staff and their families, and to each of the American and Canadian families that have been affected in some way by the virus.
“Let’s all get through this together, by helping each other and following the guidelines set by health officials and governments. We thank you for your continued support and wish you and your families all the best during these difficult times,” he said.
CEMATRIX Corporation (CVX) is up 15.94 per cent, and trading for $0.40 per share, as of 11:44am EST.