- Bullfrog Gold (CSE:BFG) has received the results from nine new holes at its Bullfrog Project in Nevada
- The recent drill program was focusing on the site’s Mystery Hill deposit, where the company has intercepted thick intervals of gold mineralization
- Notably, the company intersected 3.22 grams per tonne gold across eight metres, 26 metres at 0.91 grams per tonne and 91 metres at 0.33 grams per tonne
- Through the exploration Bullfrog is earning up to a 100 per cent interest in the property
- Bullfrog Gold (BFG) is up 10.81 per cent and is trading at C$0.20 per share
Bullfrog Gold (CSE:BFG) has revealed the gold assay results from nine of the 25 holes recently drilled at the Bullfrog Project in Nevada.
The Bullfrog Project is a 2,125-hectare property in the Bullfrog Mining district of Nevada. The property was purchased of Barrick several years ago, and Bullfrog Gold has nearly fulfilled its work commitments on the property to earn a 100 per cent stake.
The recent drill program was focusing on the site’s Mystery Hill deposit, where the company has intercepted thick intervals of gold mineralization.
The assays included 110 metres averaging 0.41 grams per tonne gold, with an internal higher-grade result of 26 metres of 0.91 grams per tonne gold. Another Mystery Hill drill hit a result of 91 metres grading at 0.33 grams per tonne.
One drill was lost at 73 metres depth but had previously intersected eight metres at 3.22 grams per tonne gold from 46 metres down. Five of the nine holes drilled into Mystery Hill returned some form of mineralization.
The drilling program was designed by the CEO of Bullfrog David Beling, who has 55 years of experience in the mining industry. The program was designed to pinch in drilling spacings, so the company can build a measured and indicated resource model for the site.
The nature of the oxide rock in which the gold is hosted allows Bullfrog to use high-pressure rolling to produce the feed for its leaching pile This allows for higher average gold recoveries through the production process.
Bullfrog Gold (BFG) is up 10.81 per cent and is trading at C$0.20 per share at 10:27am EDT.