- Buccaneer Gold Corp. (BUCK) has started trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE)
- The company's chief interest is its Massey Silica project
- The project is located in a silica-rich zone
- The company will continue to evaluate the property through 2021
- Shares of Buccaneer Gold are unchanged on the day and are trading at C$0.12 at 10:35 a.m. EST
Buccaneer Gold Corp. (BUCK) has started trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
The Toronto-based company will use the "BUCK" ticker symbol on the CSE.
"We are pleased to be trading publicly on the CSE and expect to systematically explore our silica property. We are excited to present the company to a broader investment community and welcome all new investors to the company, as we remain earnestly committed to exploring our property, towards the goal of silica production," said Buccaneer Gold President and CEO Richard Smith.
Buccaneer Gold is a mineral resource company focused on the development of its Massey Silica property, covering approximately 128 hectares near Sudbury, Ontario.
The company's Massey Silica project falls within the Canadian Shield and was originally acquired to cover a northwest-trending silica-rich zone. The company believes that zone has the potential to be of economic interest as a source of silica for metallurgical operations and other industrial uses.
Buccaneer Gold has a 65 per cent undivided interest in the Massey Silica property, with an option to acquire a 100 per cent interest from Bear Creek Gold. The company intends to continue to evaluate the property with more exploration in 2021.
Shares of Buccaneer Gold are unchanged on the day and are trading at C$0.12 at 10:35 a.m. EST.