- Brixton Metals (BBB) has posted the latest results from soil sampling work on its Thorn Project in British Columbia
- The company conducted 972 soil samples and 39 rock chip samples throughout the exploration season
- rock chip results reached up to 68.8 grams per tonne gold, with 11 of the company’s 972 soil samples returning results over 1000 parts per billion gold
- All 11 highly anomalous samples were from the West Outlaw target, an area of potentially significant mineralization
- Brixton Metals (BBB) is up 1.6 per cent and is trading at C$0.26 per share
Brixton Metals (BBB) has posted the latest results from soil sampling work on its Thorn Project in British Columbia.
The Vancouver-based junior miner picked up a big sample of 68.8 grams per tonne gold during the program, from the West Outlaw target.
West Outlaw is currently being prepared for drilling, with the company clearing space in hopes of beginning later this year.
Durring the exploration program this season, the company collected 972 soil samples and 39 rock samples from the Outlaw target.
Four of the 39 rock chip samples returned assays above two grams per tonne gold, and two of the rock samples went higher than 10 grams per tonne gold, including the big 68.8 gram per tonne result alongside a 14.5 gram per tonne result.
All 11 highly anomalous samples were from the West Outlaw target, again showing this to be an area of potentially significant mineralization.
Further to this, Brixton also revealed it is hoping to secure up to C$5 million in funding through a recently announced private placement.
The company revealed today it had expanded the placement and is now fully subscribed for gross proceeds of up to $5.5 million
Chairman and CEO of Brixton Metals, Gary Thompson said the company’s boots on the ground approach had started to pay off at the Thorn project.
“We are now gearing up for drilling at the Outlaw West Gold target as we continue to generate new large-scale copper-gold targets on the district scale project,” he said.
Brixton Metals (BBB) is up 1.6 per cent and is trading at $0.26 per share at 2:10 pm EDT.