- Bragg Gaming (BRAG) has expanded its online casino game titles to Italy in partnership with Microgame, the country’s leading gaming service provider
- Bragg’s content is certified for the Italian market, and more games from its Atomic Slot Lab and Indigo Magic studios are expected to go live with Microgame over the next few months
- Italy is the second-largest regulated online market in Europe, with expected online casino revenues of US$2.4 billion in 2023, according to H2 Gambling Capital
- Bragg Gaming Group is an iGaming content and technology provider serving online and land-based gaming operators
- Bragg Gaming Group (BRAG) opened today at $4.50
Bragg Gaming’s (BRAG) content is now live in Italy with the country’s leading local operator, Microgame.
Microgame offers a comprehensive and flexible online casino and betting platform that powers many of Italy’s premier online casino brands.
Italy is Europe’s second-largest online gaming market with expected online casino revenues of US$2.4 billion in 2023 according to H2 Gambling Capital.
An initial batch of more than 30 popular online casino game titles distributed exclusively by Bragg are now certified for the Italian market and available to Microgame, with additional games from Bragg’s Atomic Slot Lab and Indigo Magic studios expected to go live over the next several months.
The partnership will serve to catalyze Bragg’s growing European presence.
Bragg Gaming Group is an iGaming content and technology provider serving online and land-based gaming operators. The company is licensed or otherwise certified, approved and operational in iCasino markets in the U.S., Canada, Greece, the Czech Republic, the U.K., the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Malta and Colombia.
Bragg Gaming Group (BRAG) opened today at $4.50.
For full disclaimer information, please click here.