- Bragg Gaming Group (BRAG) subsidiary ORYX Gaming has launched its entire RGS portfolio with online betting and casino operator Betway
- ORYX’s portfolio offers games from studios including GAMOMAT, Kalamba Games, Givme Games, Golden Hero, CandleBets, Peter & Sons, and Arcadem
- The company’s content will initially be made available to players in online and German markets
- Betway will also have access to ORYX’s player engagement tools and data service, through the ORYX Hub
- Bragg Gaming Group is up 7.88 per cent and is currently trading for $1.78 per share
Bragg Gaming Group (BRAG) subsidiary ORYX Gaming has launched its entire RGS portfolio with online betting and casino operator Betway.
Betway Group provides sports betting, casino, and esports betting to players in a number of regulated online markets. The company also holds licenses in several key jurisdictions, including the United Kingdom, Malta, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Belgium, Germany, and Ireland.
ORYX’s newly launched portfolio offers numerous games from the company’s exclusive RGS studios. These include GAMOMAT, Kalamba Games, Givme Games, Golden Hero, CandleBets, Peter & Sons, and Arcadem.
ORYX’s content will initially be made available to players in online and German markets. The company is hoping to capitalise on opportunities in Germany, where new relevant legislation will take effect sometime this year.
ORYX’s content has been designed to be completely compliant with Germany’s latest guidelines for the transition period. As such, the company will be ready to comply with the next wave of requirements brought in with the new legislation.
In addition to having access to ORYX’s gaming portfolio, Betway will also be able to use ORYX’s player engagement tools and data services, through the ORYX Hub. These tools include free spins, tournaments, and leaderboards.
ORYX Gaming’s Managing Director, Matevz Mazij, commented on the company’s portfolio launch with Betway.
“We’re delighted to see our partnership with Betway go live and our titles are going to offer a new dimension of content to their players,” he said.
“Our RGS content has already been proven strong in Germany and beyond, and this partnership will further strengthen the reach and reputation for both our companies,” he added.
Bragg Gaming Group is up 7.88 per cent and trading for $1.78 per share, as of 2:19pm EST.