- Bragg Gaming Group (BRAG) subsidiary, ORYX Gaming, has made its second turnkey solution deal in Romania, boosting its presence in the region
- The company has made a deal with Game World, which operates Romania’s largest gambling hall, Game World Bucharest Mall
- ORYX has launched GameWorld.ro on its iGaming Platform, and provided access to ORYX Hub, a casino games library
- Online gambling is quickly becoming the preferred option, in light of casino closures caused by COVID-19
- Bragg Gaming Group (BRAG) is down 6.25 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.45 per share
Bragg Gaming Group (BRAG) subsidiary, ORYX Gaming, has made its second turnkey solution deal in Romania, boosting its presence in the region.
ORYX has made a deal with land-based operator, Game World, which runs Romania’s largest gambling hall, Game World Bucharest Mall. After over 20 years of running casino activities in Romania, Game World has a large customer base and strong reputation.
The new deal between ORYX and Game World is based on the provision of certain technological solutions.
ORYX has launched Gameworld.ro on its iGaming platform, which is already successfully used in Romania by Stanleybet. Stanleybet, along with NetBet, PublicWin, and Unibet, are all part of the Game World Group.
The iGaming Platform is an omnichannel, cross-product platform which supports casino, sportsbook, and lottery verticals. The platform also provides tools like player and transaction management, bonuses, customer management, fraud, compliance, analytics, and reporting.
The deal also allows Game World access to ORYX Hub, a library of over 10,000 casino games, from over 100 providers. The library includes ORYX’s proprietary RGS content and titles from Gamomat and various third-party content suppliers.
ORYX Gaming’s Managing Director, Matevz Mazij, said the Game World deal resulted from the company’s commitment to the Romanian operators.
“We are thrilled to add Game World to the list of our iGaming platform and content partners, and to be able to offer our exciting and engaging content to their loyal player base.
“Game World is one of the strongest brands in the market, with great history and extensive local experience.
“As a result of recent developments, we were asked to deliver a turnkey solution in the shortest time possible. I strongly believe that we are going to take their online operation to a leading position in the online market,” he said.
Bragg Gaming Group (BRAG) is down 6.25 per cent and is trading at C$0.45 per share at 12:01pm EDT.