- Boosh Plant-Based Brands (VEGI) has begun accepting orders from the food service industry
- The company has been receiving interest from the industry for over a year, and will now provide meals to hotels, restaurants, bars, cafeterias, catering, airlines, and more
- Boosh has also announced two new Mac & Cheeze shelf stable entrées: Better Cheddar and Nacho Cheese
- Boosh Plant-Based Brands operates as a plant-based ready-to-eat food company
- Shares in Boosh Plant-Based Brands Inc. (VEGI) are up 0.87 per cent, trading at $1.16 per share
Boosh Plant-Based Brands (VEGI) has begun accepting orders from the foodservice industry, its fifth revenue stream.
“This is combined with our organic growth, acquisitions, expansion into the US, and e-commerce in Canada and the US,” said Boosh CEO Jim Pakulis.
The foodservice industry includes, but is not limited to, providing meals to hotels, restaurants, bars, cafeterias, catering, airlines, and more.
Connie Marples, founder and president of Boosh, commented on the amount of work that has gone into making this new revenue stream a reality.
“I have been fielding calls for over a year with requests to supply Boosh to local restaurants and pubs where the demand for plant based and gluten free options continues to grow,” she remarked.
“The food service sector is not necessarily equipped to deal with plant-based menu requests with regards to specially sourced ingredients and cross contamination” added Ms. Marples. “However, our Boosh products are high quality, ready-made and easy for the food service sector to adopt such as our Good Gravy, Sloppy Joes, Vegan Chili and proprietary Vegan Cheese powder blends.”
In addition to the revenue expansion, Boosh has announced two new Mac & Cheeze shelf-stable entrées: Better Cheddar and Nacho Cheese. The company will present the new products at the Plant Expo, which runs from November 20-21.
“The Mac & Cheeze brings our total number of SKU’s in our portfolio to 24, from a starting point of 6 SKU’s at the beginning of the year,” remarked Mr. Pakulis. “We look forward to continually adding quality, plant-based, nutritional, easy to fix meals for the whole family to enjoy.”
Boosh Plant-Based Brands operates as a plant-based ready-to-eat food company. It distributes and sells plant-based frozen meals to grocery outlets and independent grocery stores throughout Canada.
Shares in Boosh Plant-Based Brands Inc. (VEGI) are up 0.87 per cent, trading at $1.16 per share as of 9:30 am ET.