- Production on the new refrigerated Heat’n Eat dishes will begin on July 30th
- The products will be distributed in Canada by UNFI, one of the largest natural food distributors in North Americ
- These healthy meals are easy to prepare and taste fantastic
- Boosh Plant Based Brands is a Canadian company offering fast and convenient plant-based comfort foods
- Boosh Plant-Based Brands Inc. (VEGI) opened trading at C$1.24 per share
Boosh (VEGI) will begin production of its new line of refrigerated entrees on July 30th.
The new Chill line consists of three Heat’n Eat dishes: Chili, Mushroom Good Gravy and Sloppy Joe. The products will be distributed in Canada by UNFI, one of the largest natural food distributors in North America.
“We love providing to the marketplace 100% plant-based, non-GMO and gluten-free meals for the whole family to heat n’ eat, and enjoy together,” remarked Connie Marples, founder and president of Boosh.
“To compliment our six frozen entrees, our new dishes are even more versatile and convenient to be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Each package has a QR code on it with recipe ideas. For instance, our Mushroom Good Gravy can be poured over veggies and plant-based meat for next level flavour or by adding some plant-based milk you have incredible mushroom soup. Life is busy. Convenience is key. These healthy meals are super easy to fix, taste fantastic and we believe will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters in your home.”
Boosh Plant Based Brands is a Canadian company offering fast and convenient plant-based comfort foods to the whole family.
Boosh Plant-Based Brands Inc. (VEGI) opened trading at C$1.24 per share.