- Bombardier (BBD.B) announces its series three preferred shares to pay a dividend on a quarterly basis
- The annual dividend rate is 4.59 per cent
- Cash dividends on its preferred shares to be paid over the next five years starting August 1st
- The deadline to make changes is July 18th, 2022 at 5pm (Montreal time)
- Bombardier is a global leader in aviation, focused on designing, manufacturing and servicing the world’s most exceptional business jets
- Bombardier (BBD) is up 8.8 per cent on the day, trading at C$20.05 per share at 2:45 pm ET
Bombardier (BBD.B) announces its series 3 preferred shares to pay dividend on a quarterly basis.
The board of directors declare cash dividends on its preferred shares for the next 5 years starting August 1st of this year.
The cash dividend amount is based on the fixed rate equal to the product of the average yields to maturity. A Government of Canada bond carries this out with a five-year maturity designed by National Bank Financial Inc. and TD Securities Inc., namely 3.164 per cent, multiplied by 145 per cent, as previously announced on June 17, 2022. Therefore, the annual dividend rate applicable to the Series 3 Preferred Shares over five years is 4.59 per cent.
The annual dividend rate of 4.59 per cent begins on August 1, 2022.
Investors who wish to convert their registered shares must complete and sign the conversion panel on the back of the Series 2 and Series 3 Preferred Share certificate and deliver it to Computershare Investor Services Inc. This must be done no later than July 18th, 2022, at 5:00 pm (Montréal time).
Shareholders who would like to exercise their right of conversion, revoke or amend their instructions need to communicate this to their broker as soon as possible. It is important that shareholders follow these instructions and act in a timely fashion to provide their broker with instructions in order for brokers to make changes by the July 18th deadline.
Bombardier is a global leader in aviation, focused on designing, manufacturing and servicing the world’s most exceptional business jets.
Bombardier (BBD.B) is up 8.8 per cent, trading at C$20.05 per share at 2:15 pm ET.