- Blocplay Entertainment Inc. (PLAY) will be changing its corporate name to Playground Ventures Inc.
- The company’s stock symbol on the CSE will remain the same (PLAY)
- The name change is said to better reflect the company’s vision for the future
- No action is required by existing shareholders to reflect the name change
- Blocplay Entertainment Inc. develops platforms and publishes video games
- Blocplay Entertainment Inc. is up 2.56 per cent, trading at c$0.40 per share at 11:45 am ET
Blocplay Entertainment Inc. (PLAY) will be changing its corporate name to Playground Ventures Inc.
The company’s stock symbol on the Canadian Securities Exchange will remain as PLAY. The company expects its shares will commence trading under the new name on or about market opening on or about Monday, May 3, 2021.
A new CUSIP number has been obtained to replace the previous CUSIP number.
Jon Gill, Chairman of Blocplay remarked,
“This name change represents a new start in the company’s growth strategy and better reflects management’s vision for the future. As we continue to grow the company’s portfolio of digital assets, this is an indication of a new direction for shareholder value creation.”
No action will be required by existing shareholders with respect to the name change. Certificates representing common shares of the company will not be affected by the name change and will not need to be exchanged.
Blocplay Entertainment Inc. develops platforms and publishes video games.
Blocplay Entertainment Inc. (PLAY) is up 2.56 per cent, trading at c$0.40 per share at 11:45 am ET.