- BioSyent’s (RX) board adopts advance notice by-law
- The By-law establishes a framework for providing advance notice to BioSyent in circumstances
- The By-law fixes deadlines by which shareholders of record of BioSyent must submit director nominations to BioSyent prior to any annual or special meeting of shareholders
- Deadline for notice to BioSyent pursuant to the By-law is not less than 30 days prior to the date of the annual meeting
- BioSyent Inc. (RX) is in the grey, trading at C$8.08 at 11:17 am EST
BioSyent Inc. (RX) Board of Directors has approved the adoption of an advance notice by-law.
This by-law will serve several purposes including:
- Facilitating an orderly and efficient annual general or, where the need arises, special meeting process.
- Ensuring that all shareholders of the company receive adequate notice of nominations for the Board of Directors of the company and sufficient information regarding all director nominees.
- Allowing shareholders to register an informed vote after having been afforded reasonable time for appropriate deliberation.
The advance notice by-law establishes a framework for providing advance notice to BioSyent in circumstances where nominations of persons for election to the Board of Directors are put forward by BioSyent shareholders.
The By-law fixes deadlines by which shareholders of record of BioSyent must submit director nominations to BioSyent prior to any annual or special meeting of shareholders and sets forth the information a shareholder must include in the notice to BioSyent for an effective nomination to occur.
No person will be eligible for election as a director of BioSyent unless nominated in accordance with the provisions of the by-law.
In the case of an annual meeting of shareholders, the deadline for notice to BioSyent pursuant to the by-law is not less than 30 days prior to the date of the annual meeting of shareholders.
The By-law is effective immediately and will be placed before shareholders for approval, confirmation and ratification at the company’s next annual general and special meeting of shareholders.
BioSyent is a profitable, growth-oriented, specialty pharmaceutical company focused on in-licensing or acquiring innovative pharmaceutical and other healthcare products that have been successfully developed, are safe and effective, and have a proven track record of improving the lives of patients.
BioSyent Inc. (RX) is in the grey, trading at C$8.08 at 11:17 am EST.