- Sales of VINIA® in Q1/2021 reached an all-time high of US$ 377,756, representing a 668 per cent increase over Q1/2020
- The average dollar purchase amount for first-time customers is $ 169, far exceeding the acquisition costs
- BioHarvest will use the knowledge gained from the Israeli launch as it prepares to launch VINIA® in the U.S.
- BioHarvest Sciences Inc. is the developer and exclusive owner of the proprietary and patent-protected BioFarming technology
- BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (BHSC) is down 2.13 per cent, trading at C$0.46 per share at 11 am ET
BioHarvest Sciences Inc (BHSC) announced that sales of VINIA® in Q1/2021 reached an all-time high of US$ 377,756.
This represents a 668 per cent increase over Q1/2020.
The total number of VINIA® purchase orders in Q1/2021 also reached a new high of 2,190, an increase of 45% versus Q4/2020.
The average dollar purchase amount for first-time customers is $ 169, far exceeding the acquisition cost for these customers.
The consistent traction achieved by VINIA® highlights the recognition by the Israeli consumer of the quality and efficacy of VINIA®.
The knowledge and experience gained from the launch of VINIA® in the Israeli market will benefit the company as it prepares to launch VINIA® in the US market.
The BioHarvest marketing team is leveraging this experience to optimize the consumer messaging and the customer acquisition process to achieve a successful launch in the US market.
“I am proud of the company’s achievements in the last quarter”, said Ilan Sobel, CEO of BioHarvest.
“I made a commitment to all BioHarvest stakeholders to build a professional team and bring Best in Class talents to support all the facets of a fully operational company. The sales results of Q1 are a testimony to their talent, which has allowed the company to grow from an R&D organization into one that has all the elements needed to bring highly differentiated wellness products to the end consumer.
I look forward to the company continuing its momentum in Israel during Q2 and beyond and to disrupting the US market shortly, with the launch of VINIA® in that region.”
Canadian-based BioHarvest Sciences Inc. is the developer and exclusive owner of the proprietary and patent-protected BioFarming technology.
The company plans to generate significant revenue within the global nutraceutical ingredients and dietary supplements market with VINIA® and other Super Fruit Nutraceutical products. By adapting this technology to the cannabis plant, and building adequate production capacity, BioHarvest Sciences Inc.’s objective is to become a leading supplier of cannabis for both medicinal and legal recreational purposes.
BioHarvest Sciences Inc. (BHSC) is down 2.13 per cent, trading at C$0.46 per share at 11 am ET.