- BIGG Digital Assets Inc. (BIGG) subsidiary Blockchain Intelligence Group hires William J. Callahan, III as Director of Government & Strategic Affairs
- Callahan served over two decades in various law enforcement positions with the Drug Enforcement Authority (DEA)
- Callahan brings deep expertise in data privacy and global anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions, policy, and government matters
- BIGG Digital Assets Inc. believes the future of crypto is a safe, compliant, and regulated environment
- BIGG Digital Assets Inc. (BIGG) is down 9.31 per cent and is trading at C$2.24 at 11:26 am ET
Mr. Callahan has held several law enforcement positions within the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
He first joined the DEA in early 2000.
Mr. Callahan has held senior leadership positions including the New York Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Strike Force, High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Area, and recently at the Inspection Division Office of Inspections, Administration and Operational Support Unit.
He served as Special Agent in Charge (SAC) of the DEA, St. Louis division, before which he was Assistant Special Agent in Charge, DEA New York Division.
He was also Associate Deputy Chief Inspector, Office of Inspections, DEA Headquarters, Arlington, where he ensured DEA's compliance with Department of Justice and DEA policy.
Callahan brings expertise in data privacy and global anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions, policy, and government matters.
He will work closely with Robert Whitaker, COO and Lance Morginn, President, to enhance relationships with law enforcement, regulators and government agencies globally.
"William Callahan’s wealth of expertise in financial intelligence, global policy, and investigations will strengthen our customer-centric service offering,” said Lance Morginn, President, Blockchain Intelligence Group.
“William Callahan’s expertise further ensures our customers get the most sophisticated blockchain analytics to combat bad actors using cryptocurrency," added Morginn.
"I am thrilled to join Blockchain Intelligence Group to support our growth for crypto businesses, financial institutions and law enforcement and financial investigators," said Callahan.
Callahan will lead strategic and government initiatives. He will be responsible for translating his service knowledge to BIG products and services; he will further add value by ensuring the right partnerships are in place to help BIG scale globally.
BIGG Digital Assets Inc. believes the future of crypto is a safe, compliant, and regulated environment.
BIGG Digital Assets Inc. (BIGG) is down 9.31 per cent and is trading at C$2.24 at 11:26 am ET.