- BIGG Digital Assets (BIGG) has invested US$200,0000 in ZenLedger
- ZenLedger aggregates user transaction information across thousands of exchanges, wallets, and tokens into one simple dashboard
- ZenLedger supports over 400+ exchanges, 40+ blockchains, and 20+ DeFi protocols
- Several other elite crypto investors have also invested in ZenLedger
- BIGG Digital Assets invests in products and companies to support the future of crypto as a safe, compliant and regulated environment
BIGG Digital Assets (BIGG) is pleased to announce its US$200,0000 investment in ZenLedger.
Built by industry veterans in technology, finance, and accounting, ZenLedger aggregates user transaction information across thousands of exchanges, wallets, and tokens into one simple dashboard, making it easy to calculate tax liability and make financial decisions. ZenLedger supports over 400+ exchanges, 40+ blockchains, and 20+ DeFi protocols.
The Series A funding round includes investors Bloccelerate VC, Mark Cuban’s Radical Ventures, G1 VC, Borderless Capital, 4RC, Centrality, CoinGecko, Accelerator Ventures, and angel investors Jon Staenberg and Darren Lau, along with BIGG Digital Assets. The raise also included recommitment from previous investors Vestigo Ventures, Castle Island Ventures, Migration Capital, Blackwater Capital, and Karl Muth.
ZenLedger CEO, Pat Larson, commented on BIGG’s partnership.
“We believe in the incredible investment and income opportunity that crypto is bringing to the world. We are happy to work with BIGG Digital Assets to help investors and tax professionals make great investments and then easily handle their accounting, tax, and compliance needs.”
BIGG CEO, Mark Binns, commented,
“As part of a compliant and regulated future for crypto, where adoption goes mainstream, tax calculation and reporting will continue to become even more essential in the crypto ecosystem. Our investment in ZenLedger, joined by an elite set of crypto investors, shows our support for an established group of entrepreneurs and our commitment to continued leadership in the cryptocurrency sector.”
BIGG Digital Assets believes the future of crypto is a safe, compliant and regulated environment. The company invests in products and companies to support this vision.
BIGG Digital Assets Inc. (BIGG) is down 6.49 per cent, trading at C$1.44 per share at 2:30 pm ET.