- BeMetals Corp. (BMET) has announced a US$5M unsecured loan from B2Gold Corp.
- The loan matures on August 4, 2025 and bears an annual interest rate of 4.7 per cent
- The funds will be used for ongoing drilling at the company’s Kato Project
- BeMetals is a precious and base metals exploration and development company
- BeMetals Corp. (BMET) opened trading at C$0.13
BeMetals Corp. (BMET) has received a US$5,000,000 loan from B2Gold Corp.
The loan, which matures on August 4, 2025, bears an annual interest rate of 4.7 per cent. The interest on the loan is to be paid or accrued annually and may be repaid in part or in full at any time without penalty.
The proceeds from the loan will be used for general working capital.
John Wilton, President and CEO of BeMetals, commented on the financing.
“Given the current conditions in equity markets for the mining sector, we are pleased to have arranged this non-dilutive financing with our strategic and largest shareholder B2Gold. This capital will be added to the company’s current treasury of approximately CA$3.0 million. The funds will continue to be diligently deployed to create value for investors with ongoing drilling of our exciting Kato Project and exploration of our other gold properties in Japan. The company will also continue advancing its copper exploration in the Zambian Copperbelt and the South Mountain zinc project in Idaho, as well as accelerate its efforts in identifying and securing potential development projects.”
BeMetals is a precious and base metals exploration and development company focused on becoming a leading metal producer. The company has established itself in the gold sector by acquiring a portfolio of wholly owned exploration projects in Japan.
BeMetals Corp. (BMET) opened trading at C$0.13.