- Bee Vectoring Technologies (BEE) has employed Ryan Dragoo as a Territory Manager for the U.S. Pacific Northwest
- Through connections in the blueberry grower community, Ryan will drive company sales growth and commercialisation efforts in the region
- He will start by closing deals with growers who are key influencers in the Pacific Northwest agricultural communities
- In other news, the company has closed a private placement after raising C$266,666 to fund its ongoing growth strategy
- Bee Vectoring Technologies is up 1.92 per cent and is currently trading for $0.26 per share
Bee Vectoring Technologies (BEE) has employed Ryan Dragoo as a Territory Manager for the U.S. Pacific Northwest.
Ryan has extensive experience in the agricultural industry, having worked in Canada, Mexico, and U.S. states California, Arizona, and Washington. Prior to joining BVT, he managed disease and pest management programs for apples, cherries, and blueberries at a farm in Washington.
Ryan has connections in the blueberry grower community, through which he will drive company sales growth and commercialisation efforts. In particular, he will help blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, and strawberry growers to implement BVT’s precision agricultural system.
Bee Vectoring Technologies’ CEO, Ashish Malik, said that Ryan will focus on closing initial deals with growers who are key influencers in the Pacific Northwest. These growers are often the first to adopt new agricultural technologies in their communities, and may provide a foothold for introducing BVT’s technology to the market.
“Ryan’s extensive first-hand experience managing disease control programs locally makes him the ideal person to connect with growers in the Pacific Northwest,” he said.
“His solid technical skills and customer-friendly approach are just what we need to gain market traction in the region,” he added.
In other news, Bee Vectoring Technologies has closed a private placement of 1,111,111 units. Each unit contained one common share in the company, and one transferable common share purchase warrant.
After selling the units at C$0.24 each, BVT raised $266,666.64 in total gross proceeds. The company plans to use the proceeds to fund its ongoing growth strategy, continuing research and development, and general working capital purposes.
Bee Vectoring Technologies is up 1.92 per cent and is trading for $0.26 per share, as of 10:19am EST.