- Bam Bam Resources (BBR) has identified an additional copper oxide zone at its Majuba Hill property while building an access road and drill sites
- Located in the Majuba Extension Target Zone, the construction of the road uncovered three new copper oxide zones surrounding two historic prospect pits
- 18 outcrop chip-channel samples were collected and have been submitted to the ALS Minerals facility in Elko, Nevada, for analysis
- Up to five reverse circulation holes are now being drilled at the Majuba Extension Zone, which will test the Majuba Extension Ridge
- Bam Bam Resources (BBR) is down 10.53 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.085 per share
Bam Bam Resources (BBR) has identified an additional copper oxide zone at its Majuba Hill property while building an access road and drill sites.
Located in Pershing County, Nevada, the flagship copper-silver-gold porphyry project has a strong history of production, a substantial database of previous drilling and encouraging geochemical results.
In constructing the new access road, which passes through the Majuba Extension Target Zone, Bam Bam Resources identified three new expansive copper oxide zones that surround two historic prospect pits.
18 outcrop chip-channel samples have now been collected from five exposures and sent to the ALS Minerals facility in Elko for further analysis.
Up to five reverse circulation holes will now be drilled in the Majuba Extension Zone, focusing on testing the Majuba Extension Ridge.
Previously, drill holes were completed from sites between 500 and 800 feet below the crest of the ridge and between 50 and 800 feet below the newly discovered zones.
It’s thought that drilling activities at the thick, previously untested ridge have the potential to substantially increased the oxide copper zone that sits within the upper portion of the Majuba copper-silver-gold mineralisation.
David Greenway, President and CEO of Bam Bam Resources, said the company’s efforts are being rewarded with positive results.
“Getting to see oxide copper exposed as we cut into the Majuba Extension Ridge area is extremely exciting. We are encouraged at Majuba when we see the copper oxide, especially since similar kinds of zones returned the outstanding copper, gold, and silver assays.
“We expect to receive the assay results from the rock chip sampling in this new Majuba Extension Discovery Zone in the next several weeks,” he added.
Bam Bam Resources (BBR) is down 10.53 per cent and is trading at C$0.085 per share at 12:52pm EDT.