- Bam Bam Resources (BBR) has appointed Larry Segerstrom to its board of directors
- Mr. Segerstrom is a bilingual professional engineer and geologist with more than 38 years of experience
- He will be instrumental as the company continues to advance its Majuba Hill project
- Bam Bam Resources Group is engaged in the identification, review, and acquisition of latter stage copper and copper-silver-gold assets
- Shares in Bam Bam Resources (BBR) are steady, trading at $0.105 per share
Bam Bam Resources (BBR) has appointed Larry Segerstrom to its board of directors.
Mr. Segerstrom is a bilingual professional engineer and geologist with more than 38 years of technical, operational, and business experience.
Currently, he serves as manager of the Los Reyes gold-silver project for Prime Mining.
Mr. Segerstrom has been involved in several discoveries, including leading the teams that developed new ore reserves totalling 3.4 billion pounds of copper and 3.6 million ounces of gold at Freeport’s giant Grasberg copper-gold porphyry district, as well as a new inferred resource of more than 750,000 ounces of gold and 60 million ounces of silver at Paramount’s San Miguel epithermal project in Northern Mexico.
He brings experience in exploration, mine geology and operations, and 20 years as a senior executive to the Bam Bam board of directors.
“Larry will be an exceptional source of guidance as the company advances its Majuba Hill copper, silver, and gold project,” said Bam Bam president and CEO David Greenway. “On behalf of myself, along with the rest of the Board, we welcome Larry and we look forward to his valued insights as the newest part of our team.”
“I feel honoured to be joining the Board of Bam Bam,” said Mr. Segerstrom. “The company has done excellent work on moving Majuba Hill forward and I look forward to lending my skills to assist with the company.”
Bam Bam Resources Group is engaged in the identification, review, and acquisition of latter-stage copper and copper-silver-gold assets.
Its focus is in direct response to the growing worldwide demand and lack of supply for precious metals in the US and most other developed nations.
Shares in Bam Bam Resources (BBR) are steady, trading at $0.105 per share as of 2:04 pm EST.