- Ayurcann Holdings Corp. (AYUR) will commence trading on the CSE under the symbol AYUR
- Ayurcann focuses on the post-harvest solutions for licensed cannabis producers, including extraction, refinement, formulation, packaging, fulfillment and distribution
- The company holds a Processing Licence and a Research Licence issued by Health Canada
- Ayurcann has experienced significant revenue growth YoY and they anticipate double-digit growth in 2021
- Ayurcann Holdings Corp. opened trading on the CSE at C$0.75 per share
Ayurcann Holdings Corp. (AYUR) will commence trading at market open today on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol AYUR.
Ayurcann is a market leader within the cannabis extraction business and has created a turn-key post-harvest outsourcing solution for licensed cannabis producers.
The company concentrates on the post-harvest requirements of licensed cannabis producers and offers end-to-end full outsourcing solutions including extraction, refinement, formulation, packaging, fulfillment and distribution.
The company holds a Processing Licence and a Research Licence issued by Health Canada.
Ayurcann operates primarily out of its facility in Pickering, Ontario, providing easy access to licensed producers and other cannabis market participants in the region.
Igal Sudman, Chief Executive Officer of the Company said,
"I am so grateful for our loyal shareholders, strategic stakeholders and the many people who have supported us along in our journey to get to this point. As a public company, we believe that our enhanced profile will improve our access to capital, potential acquisition opportunities, and will vastly accelerate our development in becoming the largest go-to provider of cannabis extraction services in Canada."
"This year has been wild in the capital markets and we can see that investors are now looking to deploy their capital into real operating companies. Ayurcann has experienced significant revenue growth YoY and we plan for further double-digit growth in 2021. Our time to shine is right now, and we are excited to showcase our bright future as a listed company on the CSE," said Roman Buzaker, President and Chief Operating Officer.
Ayurcann Holdings Corp. opened trading on the CSE at C$0.75 per share.