- Aton (AAN) announced updates on the latest drill results from the Phase 2 diamond drilling program from the Rodruin gold exploration project in Egypt
- The Phase 2 diamond drilling programme commenced in late November 2021 and was completed on December 10, 2022
- Exploration Manager Javier Orduña spoke with Daniella Atkinson about the news
- Aton Resources explores for gold and base metals in Egypt
- Aton (AAN) opened trading at C$0.195
Aton Resources (AAN) announced the latest drill results from the Phase 2 diamond drilling program at the Rodruin gold exploration project.
The project is located in the company’s 100 per cent owned Abu Marawat Concession in the Eastern Desert of Egypt.
- Results are now available for a further 7 holes, ROD-111 to ROD-117, drilled at the Aladdin’s Hill NE and Central Buttress Zones;
- Drill hole ROD-117 returned grades of 7.93 g/t Au and 55.2 g/t Ag over an interval of 19.28m associated with heavily phyllic altered rocks in the Saddle Fault zone from 245.32m depth, including 198.5 g/t Au and 1,290 g/t Ag over a 0.63m interval;
- ROD-117 also returned a further intersection of 2.52 g/t Au and 30.0 g/t Ag over 21.2m from 157.7m and a base metal-rich intersection grading 6.40% Zn and 0.28% Cu over 18.51m from 216.00m, both in pyritic carbonate host rocks;
- Hole ROD-113 returned a mineralized intersection of 10.52 g/t Au and 13.1 g/t Ag over an interval of 4.90m on a mineralized structure from 74.65m depth;
- Hole ROD-112 returned a mineralized intersection of 2.05 g/t Au and 20.8 g/t Ag over an interval of 13.80m associated with the Saddle Fault zone from 171.35m depth, as well as a further intersection of 0.85 g/t Au and 10.8 g/t Ag over 58.65m from 107.35m depth, again associated with pyritic carbonate host rocks.
Exploration Manager Javier Orduña spoke with Daniella Atkinson about the news.
Aton Resources explores for gold and base metals in Egypt.
Aton Resources Inc. (AAN) opened trading at $0.195 per share.