- Athabasca Minerals (AMI) releases new details of AMI RockChain’s three-year agreement with RMA and TerraShift
- The following strategic contracts as follows will include a three-year agreement with a two-year renewal option for AMI RockChain
- Athabasca Minerals is an integrated group of companies capable of full life-cycle development and supply of aggregates
- AMI RockChain division is a midstream, technology-enabled business that deploys its proprietary RockChain™ digital platform
- Athabasca Minerals Inc. (AMI) is up 3.70 per cent and is trading at C$0.28 at close.
Athabasca Minerals Inc. (AMI) releases new AMI RockChain Inc., including its subsidiary, TerraShift Engineering Ltd.
The following strategic contracts will include a three-year agreement with a two-year renewal option for AMI RockChain.
TerraShift’s contracts are valued at over $600 thousand and provide municipal services associated with environmental waste management for the Ministikwan Lake Cree Nation.
Robert Beekhuizen, AMI’s Chief Executive Officer, stated: “We’re off to a good start in Q1-2021. Aside from our base aggregates division being active with Coffey Lake production, AMI RockChain and TerraShift are both experiencing a significant increase in year-over-year activity.”
“We are not limited in our capabilities to deliver aggregates across Canada, and we are now exploring market entry into the United States as well. It is quite intriguing to hear several customers refer to us, in their own words, as an ‘amazon of aggregates,'” added Beekhuizen.
Athabasca Minerals is an integrated group of companies capable of full life-cycle development and supply of aggregates and industrial minerals.
AMI Aggregates division produces and sells aggregates out of its corporate pits and manages the Coffey Lake Public Pit on behalf of Alberta’s province.
AMI also has a Silica division and is positioning to become a leading supplier of premium domestic silica sand with three regional deposits located in Alberta and NE-BC (White Rabbit, Firebag and Montney), and holds a five-year purchase agreement with Shell Canada for the supply of proppant.
AMI RockChain division is a midstream, technology-enabled business that deploys its proprietary RockChain™ digital platform.
AMI RockChain has associated industry econometrics, supply-chain algorithms, quality assurance & safety programs to bring customers integrated supply-delivery solutions of industrial minerals to industry, infrastructure and construction sectors.
Athabasca Minerals Inc. (AMI) is up 3.70 per cent and is trading at C$0.28 at close.