- Holographic technology company, ARHT Media (ART) has formed a strategic partnership with Digital Nation Entertainment
- DNE has chosen ARHT’s HoloPresence Display system and a complete Capture Studio system, for use in their currently deployed activations
- ARHT was selected as a strategic partner after completing a successful activation with DNE in 2020’s first quarter
- The company will deliver life-sized and lifelike interactive holograms for DNE’s international customer base
- ARHT Media (ART) remains unchanged and is currently trading at C$0.40 per share
Holographic technology company, ARHT Media (ART) has formed a strategic partnership with Digital Nation Entertainment.
DNE is a mixed reality production and entertainment network, which is taking steps to advance the immersive entertainment industry. As such, its interests lie in relevant industry sectors, which include volumetric video, mixed reality, and digital entertainment.
DNE has chosen ARHT Media’s HoloPresence Display system, and a complete Capture Studio system, for use under the partnership. The company will use these systems to provide cutting-edge hologram technology solutions, for each of DNE’s currently deployed activations.
ARHT Media’s HoloPresence technology is making two-way live communication with a 3-dimensional holographic presenter possible. The technology has no noticeable latency, can be executed anywhere in the world, and can playback pre-recorded content and 3D animations.
DNE’s Chief Executive Officer, Craig Evans, explained how ARHT Media was chosen as the company’s strategic partner, and what services they will provide through the partnership.
“Following a very successful activation with ARHT Media in Q1 2020, they became the logical strategic partner to deliver life-sized and lifelike interactive holograms for our growing list of international clients.
“Our latest collaboration is already generating significant buzz,” he said.
Meanwhile, ARHT Media’s CEO, Larry O’Reilly, also commented on the company’s new partnership with Digital Nation Entertainment.
“DNE are masters of marrying great storytelling with technology that delivers a unique experience like no other.
“And we have the bonus of having trained their techs on how to deliver our technology, which increases our pool of talent to delight our clients and theirs,” he said.
ARHT Media (ART) remains unchanged and is trading at C$0.40 per share at 2:54pm EDT.