- ARHT Media’s (ARHT) HoloPresence technology is now being used at the Marina Bay Sands hotel in Singapore
- The technology forms part of the hotel’s new hybrid 3D event stage, which showcases in-person and holographic presentations
- This initiative is the hotel’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has impacted the meetings, incentives, conferencing, and exhibitions industry
- The company’s HoloPresence has already been used for the International Congress and Convention Association’s 2020 Association Expert Seminar
- ARHT Media (ARHT) is down 1.33 per cent and is currently trading at $0.37 per share
ARHT Media’s (ARHT) HoloPresence technology is now being used at the Marina Bay Sands hotel in Singapore.
The Marina Bay Sands (MBS) is a luxury resort, considered to be one of the most iconic hotels on the Asian continent. MBS selected ARHT Media’s HoloPresence technology for use in the hotel’s new hybrid 3D event stage initiative.
This initiative is the hotel’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has impacted the meetings, incentives, conferencing, and exhibitions (MICE) industry.
In order to safely facilitate large-scale events, MBS has created a stage space which delivers rich, interactive hybrid presentations, showcasing a combination of in-person and holographic speakers.
The new space can host a small group of attendees which adheres to social distancing requirements, while remotely beaming in presenters from around the world.
ARHT Media’s HoloPresence technology has already been used in a pilot test of the initiative, on September 23, 2020. The company beamed in the President of the International Congress and Convention Association, James Rees, to the ICCA’s opening session of the 2020 Association Expert Seminar.
Using HoloPresence, James was beamed in from London to Singapore, allowing him to remotely join a panel discussion on Digital Transformation.
ARHT Media’s CEO, Larry O’Reilly, commented on the company’s partnership with Marina Bay Sands, within the context of COVID-19.
“Singapore has been at the forefront of the MICE industry for many years, and Marina Bay Sands has been a leader and an iconic venue, holding many of the premier events that happen in the country.
“I’m incredibly pleased that they have chosen our HoloPresence technology as part of their new hybrid event initiative.
“As businesses learn to navigate this new normal, our HoloPresence technology continues to be recognised as an effective way for organisations to collaborate as well as hold events and meetings in a meaningful manner without having to travel or gather in large groups,” he said.
ARHT Media (ARHT) is down 1.33 per cent, and trading for $0.37 per share, as of 11:39am EDT.