- ARHT Media (ART) has expanded its partnership with WeWork to include 14 new locations
- The company’s technology will now be available in 30 WeWork locations across the world
- Technology on offer includes in-person holograms, permanent holograms and online presentations
- ARHT Media is a holographic technology provider
- ARHT Media (ART) is up by 2.08 per cent trading at $0.245 per share
ARHT Media (ART) has expanded its partnership with WeWork to include 14 new locations.
Its technology will now be available in 30 WeWork locations across the world.
WeWork users will be able to employ ARHT’s Capture Studios to record and stream events across three types of displays:
- The H-Series HoloPresence Display for in-person holographic events
- The HoloPod for in-person permanent holographic display
- The Virtual Global Stage for online presentations
The company intends to deploy part of its recent infusion of growth capital to execute the expansion.
“I am invigorated by the progress and renewed commitment of WeWork to our existing partnership that will see our leading holographic technology implemented throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia and Canada,” said Larry O’Reilly, ARHT’s CEO.
“At WeWork, our focus is always on providing exceptional experiences for our members, driven by leading-edge solutions that fit their changing needs in a hybrid world of work,” added Rebecca Graf, Head of Ancillary Revenue at WeWork. “We are thrilled to expand our partnership with ARHT Media and provide innovative hologram technology that enables more impactful virtual connection for employers and employees around the world.”
ARHT Media is a holographic technology provider.
ARHT Media (ART) is up by 2.08 per cent trading at $0.245 per share as of 9:34 am EST.