- ApartmentLove (APLV) welcomes Ken Lang as he becomes the new CTO
- Lang joined the company in December 2020 as Head of Technology
- As CTO, he will lead engineering, machine learning and AI initiatives to drive company growth and enhance the customer experience
- Upcoming projects include an update of OwnerDirect.com, a profitable short-term rental marketing website
- ApartmentLove markets apartments for rent for landlords and renters across the world
- ApartmentLove (APLV) opened today at $0.14
Ken Lang will assume the role of CTO at ApartmentLove (CSE:APLV), which markets apartments for rent.
Lang, who joined the company in December 2020 as Head of Technology, has 35 years of experience in the tech industry and a history of consulting for major computing groups.
Under Lang’s leadership, ApartmentLove released a series of development rounds improving the company’s architecture and establishing its position as a global player in the industry.
The recent successful launch of GottaRent.com, a long-term rental engine, demonstrates Lang’s commitment to innovation.
As CTO, he will oversee engineering, machine learning and AI initiatives to enhance the company’s systems and serve its global customer base. This includes plans to update OwnerDirect.com, a profitable short-term vacation rental marketing website, in the near future.
ApartmentLove markets apartments for rent for landlords and renters across the world. It has acquired multiple businesses with significant user bases, technological foundations and recurring revenue geared toward maximizing returns for clients and stakeholders.
ApartmentLove (APLV) opened today at $0.14.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.