- Antibe Therapeutics (TSXV:ATE) has made it onto the TSX Venture 50™ list for the second year in a row.
- The TSX Venture 50™ ranks the top performing companies on the TSX Venture Exchange.
- The 2020 list ranked the top ten performers in five different industry sectors.
- Antibe Therapeutics ranked 5th in the Clean Technology & Life Sciences category.
- Antibe’s share price is up 1.59 per cent, with shares currently trading at $0.64 apiece.
Pharmaceutical company Antibe Therapeutics (ATE) has made it onto the TSX Venture 50™ list for a second consecutive year.
The TSX Venture 50™ is a list which ranks the top fifty performing companies on the TSX Venture Exchange.
The fifty companies consist of the ten best performers from five different industry sectors. Those sectors are Energy, Mining, Technology, Diversified Industries, and Clean Technology & Life Sciences.
The companies who made it onto the list did so based on their market capitalisation growth, share price appreciation, and trading volume during the 2019 calendar year.
This year, Antibe Therapeutics ranked 5th out of the ten companies in the Clean Technology & Life Sciences category.
Antibe CEO, Dan Legault, commented on the ranking. “It’s exciting to be recognised as a TSX Venture top performer for the second year in a row. We believe this award reflects a growing awareness of the best-in-class potential of our drug pipeline.”
“We hope to continue this success for our shareholders, as we complete our lead drug’s final Phase 2 trial, expand partnering activities and evolve into a Phase 3 company.”
Antibe’s share price is up 1.59 per cent, with shares currently trading at $0.64 apiece at 9:54am EST.